Abstracts and papers should be submitted using the ConfTool system (which also requires a registration). Please be aware that your abstract can contain text only and that the recommended length is 400 words. The template for abstract submission can be found here.
The deadline for Abstract submission has passed. Authors can still submit the Full Paper.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit Full Papers through the ConfTool system until 15th May 2022.
Authors please prepare the full papers using the IEEE Template for Conference Papers provided here Full_Paper_Template (.docx).
Each paper will go through a blind reviewing process by the Scientific Committee.
There is 5 page limit for the content (including title + abstract with keywords), references can be added on the next page. In case that your paper content exceeds 5 pages we would ask you to add additional graphs/tables/equitation in Appendix, which comes after the reference section. The working language of the conference is English. All accepted papers for EEM22 must be presented to the audience through oral presentation.
Once authors get the final notification about papers they are invited to prepare the full final version. All papers presented at EEM 2022 will be published in IEEE Xplore. For that reason upon final notification about the accepted papers, authors are invited to resubmit the full paper by 12th August 2022 using the IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure compatibility with IEEE Xplore´s formatting guidelines. The final version of accepted papers for oral presentations at the conference need to be prepared as follows:
1. Check the Results of the Review and take their comments into account. Please re-check your paper to match the EEM22 paper template for Headings, Style, Figure/Table caption (positioning and style), Reference style…
2. Before creating your PDF, please add the following copyright notice to the footer (left align) of the first page of your document:
978-1-6654-0896-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
As a reference, you can use the paper template (please check the copyright notice in the footer of the first page only) or browse the IEEE Xplore database for previous conference publications.
3. Create a PDF version of your paper using the IEEE PDFeXpress tool. In order to generate the PDF-file, proceed to the link:
If you are a first-time user, click on the tab new users and enter the conference ID code 54602X. Then enter your email address and set a password.
If you are already registered in PDFeXpress (previous conference submissions via PDFeXpress) then login, enter your password and enter the conference ID 54602X.
For each conference paper you co-authored, click on “create new title”, enter the title of the paper and upload your Word file. Upon successful completion, you will receive an email with your converted PDF-file or in the case that an incompatibility was detected, a report detailing why it failed will be sent to you. In this case, please correct the indicated problems and resubmit the Word document.
4. Please make sure to complete and sign the IEEE Copyright Form.
The IEEE Copyright Form can be signed directly through ConfTool and the button to start the process (named: Electronic Copyright Form) is located right below the button for Submission of the Final Version. Please check the figure below:
To sign the form, please click on the button: Electronic Copyright Form and on the next page click on the button: Submit Contribution Details to IEEE to Start the Signing Process.
5. Use the ConfTool conference system to upload your full paper PDF (created with IEEE PDF eXpress) and IEEE Copyright Form PDF. Therefore, login to your user account and upload the files in the section: Your Submissions.
6. All papers submitted to EEM22 must be presented to the audience through oral presentation (PPT presentation template will be available shortly). Time for each paper presentation should not exceed: 8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes for discussion/questions. Authors are invited to bring their presentation 10-15 minutes before the session begins on the USB memory stick in PDF or PPT format and the conference technical staff will transfer it on a computer in the session room.